Maine House Painting Co. (MHP) is a painting contractor with a history of excellence, servicing clients in Maine's Cumberland County and beyond since 2008. We are a full service company specializing in interior and exterior painting of homes, businesses, new construction, public and industrial buildings.
Consider all Maine House Painting provides to you: :
1. OSHA approved work ethic (where worker safety is placed ahead of profit).
2. Liability insurance - $1,000,000
3. Workers Comp - $500,000 per occurrence
4. EPA-approved training, and obedience to regulations, for projects that disturb lead-based paint
5. A daily work progress report is provided in regards to job progress, whether falling behind schedule and why, estimated completion dates, etc. and including photographs (only us!)
6. Complimentary Design Consultation
7. Presentation to client every stage of work for approval to go to the next stage.
8. Warranty - Giving you even more peace of mind, your building will be warranted for "10" years for any chipping or blistering paint resulting from defective workmanship or materials.
9. References - Get the facts and research my history.... I provide you my References.
I invite you to check other pages of our website to see photo gallery, our background, testimonials and more.
Please call 207- 409-4791 or use Contact Us and request a free estimate on your next improvement project. Just send us your contact information and details on your needs and we will get right back to you. You can also use this form to send us a testimonial.
Very truly, Jev Jesjunins, Owner